A Touch of Ancient History: Visit Islands of Šolta & Brač
Tour starts at 8 a.m. in the morning and finishes at 16 p.m.
Boat Tour Schedule:
- Split – the start of the tour on a prearranged place
- Trogir – discover Trogir and its historic center, a real treasure and UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Drvenik island – Blue Lagoon – stop on swimming and snorkeling paradise
- Šolta island – Maslinica town – small picturesque village made from stone houses and the impressive Marchi family baroque castle, time to take a walk and feel the place,
- Šolta island – Stomorska town – small village, the best place to take lunch in the first row to the sea, cocktails on a small beach or just lay down and take a deep breath
- Brač Milna – sailing paradise, a deep and picturesque village, time for a coffee break or a wine tasting*
- Split – back to reality
*Wine tasting is optional and if you are interested please tell in advance during the booking, the price is 10kn per person.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Snorkeling gear
- Watersport Tube
- Scuba diving Jet
- Safety Equipment
- Bring towel
Tour is a subject to favorable weather conditions. In the case of unsuitable weather conditions, we reserve the right to cancel the tour as the safety of our guests is our primary concern. Our guests will be given the option of an alternative date (depending on availability) or a full refund.
Tour is not recommended for pregnant women, participants with serious back problems and children under 3 years.
We are not held responsible for any damages or lost time due to the act of God (things out of our control).