Boat tours from Split to Vis Island. Visit Blue Cave & Stiniva Bay!
This is a private tour so everything can be custom by your wishes. We can stay longer in one place, skip the other, do the water sport with the tube, ride the underwater scooter, fishing… The skipper will meet your wishes.
Tour starts at 8 a.m. in the morning and finishes at 18 p.m.
This day trip includes speedboat excursion from Split or Trogir to Vis and Biševo islands. Besides the famous Blue Cave and Stiniva Bay, you will see Dalmatian town of Komiža and visit Ravnik island where is another awesome cave – the Green Cave!
Take swimwear, towel, sun crème, sunglasses, camera.
Boat Tour Schedule:
- Split or Trogir – the start of the tour on a prearranged place
- Biševo island – Blue Cave – a unique cave that a fairy tale feeling radiated with amazing blue light
- Vis island – Komiža town – the oldest fishing village in Dalmatia, time for coffee, relax and explore
- Vis island – Stiniva Bay – time for swimming in a most beautiful European beach
- Ravnik island – Green Cave – cool off in the emerald waters at the unique Green Cave and visit its inner core
- Hvar town – last stop in one of the most beautiful harbors in the world with a rich cultural heritage as well. Its seven-century old walls still exist. The easy walk around the town to discover its many charms is a delight as is a coffee in one of many famous coffee bars
- Drvenik island – Blue Lagoon – a beautiful peaceful island with a blue lagoon in front of it, time for swimming /snorkeling, having a sunbath on the beach or a walk around on the island, have a launch in local farm
- Split or Trogir – back to the reality
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Snorkeling gear
- Watersport Tube
- Scuba diving Jet
- Safety Equipment
- Bring towel
Tour is a subject to favorable weather conditions. In the case of unsuitable weather conditions, we reserve the right to cancel the tour as the safety of our guests is our primary concern. Our guests will be given the option of an alternative date (depending on availability) or a full refund.
Tour is not recommended for pregnant women, participants with serious back problems and children under 3 years.
We are not held responsible for any damages or lost time due to the act of God (things out of our control).